January 28, 2009

Kirk's Family


I am the baby in the family. I am the youngest of 6 kids. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. I have lots of nephews and nieces. They are so fun to have. My family gets together every week at my mom’s house to have dinner. It is great to visit with everyone and share all of our funny stories. My Mom is a great cook and everyone loves eating her food. I love having my family close. My brother lives next door to us and my other siblings are less than 45 minutes away. So we are extra close that way. We enjoy family reunions every summer. One of my best memories is the time we all went to Disney Land over Christmas. My whole family was there. It was one of my favorite Holidays. Last summer we spent a week at Bear Lake boating and swimming all week long. I really love my family.

0 comments: