January 28, 2009

Heather Describes Herself


I am a creative person. I love to create hand-made cards and other projects. I love to decorate our home. I love to take photos and scrapbook them into books and calendars. I love to cook, try new recipes, and especially bake! I am a kind person. I try to see the good in others. I am a very loyal friend. I am easy to talk to. I am a spiritual person. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. I try to follow them and do what is right. I love to serve others. I am athletic. I love to play tennis, volleyball, basketball, softball, football and lots of other sports. I love to laugh. I love to make others laugh. I love to tell stories and talk with friends. I am a social person. I love to relax to a good movie. I love to shop. I love finding that perfect card or gift for a friend. I love chocolate. I often overstress. That’s why I need chocolate! I am a people pleaser. I am a peacemaker. I love being married to Kirk and being by his side. I am a very blessed woman.

0 comments: